Join us as we enjoy a masterpiece of Spanish Renaissance architecture, The Mount Washington Hotel and Resort, a two year labor of love for 250 master craftsmen. This flamboyant marvel opened in 1902 and immediately became the summer haunt of poets, presidents and princes. Her guest registry is an index of the century’s celebrities who found the cultural cachet and the tranquil hospitality that marked the gilded Age. Fabled for daytime diversion and elegant evenings., The Mount Washington Hotel was created for lavish leisure and scenery that surrounds your senses and your spirit. The hotel is a National Historic Landmark – but history is yet to be made at the Mount Washington as we awaits your arrival.
The tour includes:
- Deluxe hotel accommodations at the Mount Washington Hotel & Resort
- Afternoon tea and entertainment each afternoon
- Includes 4 Meals: 2 Exceptional breakfasts, & 2 dinners
- Superior 4 – course dinners in the Grand Dining Room featuring dancing and music provided by the Mount Washington Hotel’s Orchestra
- Tour and history of the hotel by a local historian
- All amenities the resort has to offer including and indoor swimming pool
- Deluxe Yankee Line motorcoach transportation with on-board coffee & muffins
This tour is prices at $569 per person Double Occupancy with a $160 Single Occupancy charge.
From $569 Per Person Dble Occupancy (+$160 Sgle.)
Duration: 3 Days
December 03, 2019 - December 05, 2019